Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An afternoon at the park

I recently had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with two of the sweetest sisters.  It is hard to be a grump around these two.  Everything was an adventure.
Their mom had some great outfits for the girls including the little details.
photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.jpg
When I’m photographing kids I try everything to get authentic smiles.  I told them to act surprised.  Sadly I don’t think they know the home alone face…
photo 5.jpg
A quick outfit change and we were off and running again.  This time we had two cowgirls.
photo 2.jpg
Cowgirl
photo 4.jpg
photo 4.jpg
photo 3.jpg
Who can resist playing in the leaves?  Not these two.  When I told them what we were going to do I barley had time to get back to my camera before the leaves were flying.
photo 3.jpg
We ended with a quick trip to the playground.  You would have thought we gave them a million bucks.
photo 5.jpg
photo 1.jpg
Thank you guys so much.  It was a blast and these pictures bring a smile to my face every time I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment